15 August 2010

30 minute mark

The sun is screaming down the heavens on this beautiful Sunday evening. I went for a run around the block and decided to run for my first time without stopping for 30 minutes.




I previous ran the 4km block in 22.35 and was out of breath. I also stopped up once on that 22.35 timeline to recover from a stitch. This time I was running at a slower pace and passed the 4km marker at a time of 24.04 and felt I had no problems in reaching the 30 minute target then suddenly the stitch from hell appeared. I fought through it and made it to the 30minute mark. I can’t wait till I start running for 40-50 minutes straight and then hopefully the hour where the 10km should be in reach but for now I’ll just take it one small foot in front of the other

No comments:

Post a Comment